1. We will do our best to accommodate your request. an early contact affords you the best possible chance of getting the dates you wish. we are members of several b&b associations in alaska and will help you find another fine inn if we cannot assist you. no minimum stay is required.
2. A deposit of one night's rate or 50% of longer stays is required at the time of booking. we require a thirty (30) day advance notice for refund of your paid deposit (90 days for group bookings). we accept all major credit cards, checks or cash.
3. Once we have received your request, we will confirm availability and then contact you to complete the process and request your deposit.
4. Once your reservation has been confirmed and your deposit verified, you will be sent a formal confirmation via email or regular post.
5. We accept cancellations up to thirty (30) days prior to your arrival date and will refund deposit less a 20% processing fee. If we are not contacted, then we respectfully will absorb your deposit and cancel your reservation. Contact is best made by email or telephone call. Please offer us the courtesy of a call if your plans should change. We are very accommodating and will work with you.
6. Our "no show" policy is simple. if you do not show, we will automatically charge your credit card for all unpaid visits. Should we re-let the room in your absence, you will receive a refund of those charges, less the 20% processing fee.
Check in and check out times:
1. Check in time is daily at 4:00 pm however, we recognize that tours and plane arrivals are seldom on time, so we cannot expect our guests to be on time either. We will do our best to accommodate you whether you are early or late. If you are early and your room isn't ready, then feel free to relax in our common areas until it is. Your reservation will indicate the time you are expected. All we ask is that you let us know if that will change by more than a few hours.
2. Check out time is 11:00 am from our guest rooms but you are welcome to stay later if you need some time. All we ask is that you vacate the room so that we can get it ready for our next guest.
1. We serve a full breakfast daily for all our guests between 7:00 and 9:00. We will do our best to schedule your breakfast to fit your plans and if your plans call for an earlier departure, we offer a continental breakfast.
2. Special diet requests should be made in advance. We will do our best to shop and provide you with your special dietary needs.
Security and fire safety:
1. We provide 24-hour access to our guest areas. upon check in you will receive a key to your room and may come and go as you please.
2. All guest rooms have individual locks and keys as well as interior privacy locks for additional security. we have never had a problem. You are staying in anchorage's most exclusive neighborhood.
3. Fire extinguishers, smoke detectors and co monitors are placed throughout the lodge for your safety and all locations are clearly marked. We are a non-smoking facility.
4. Guest telephones are in all rooms and you may use them at your convenience. necessary emergency numbers are clearly posted. You can reach us at our phone number any time of the day.
Our guests often have plans that begin very early in the morning. we ask that voices, tvs and radios be kept low after 9:00 pm and before 7:00 am. Thank you.
Common area use and innkeeper's privacy:
1. We love what we do and enjoy sharing our home with our guests. the upper floor guest lounge (adjacent to all of our guest rooms) is open 24 hours and has a fully stocked kitchenette. We have a large selection of dvds, videos, and board games. The guest lounge is available 24 hours a day, as well as the outdoor areas.
2. We request that all doors labeled "private" be observed and not disturbed.